Online Contest Terms & Regulations
Survey to Win a Fractal Design Vector RS - Blackout TG Mid
Tower Case (the “Contest”)
Oct 18 – Oct 20, 2019
These are the official rules that govern the Survey to Win Fractal Design Vector RS - Blackout TG Mid Tower Case. By entering the contest, the Participant (the “Participant”) agrees to be bound by the following Contest Rules and any decision made by the Sponsor in relation to the Contest, which shall be final and binding on all Participants.
How to Enter
1. No Purchase Necessary.
2. Entries may be made between 3:00 p.m EST on Oct 18, 2019 to 6:00 p.m EST on October 20, 2019 (the “Contest Period”) in the following method, each of which will count as  entry:
i) Sign up for the Canada Computers Rewards Program
ii) Fill out the CC Pop-Up Feedback Survey provided in the confirmation email for Canada Computers Rewards Program
Who Can Enter
3. Entry into this contest is limited to Canadian residents. The Contest is open to individuals who are in attendance at EGLX 2019 only.
4. Participants must be 18 years of age or older, before the start date of the contest.
5. The Contest is not open to employees of Canada Computers & Electronics (“the Sponsor”) and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings
and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members (people who
share the same residence for at least three (3) months out of the year) of each such
employee are not eligible.
6. The Contest is not open to employees of FRACTAL DESIGN and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members (people who share the same residence for at least three (3) months out of the year) of each such employee are not eligible.
7. The (“Contest Period”) is from 3:00 p.m EST on Oct 18, 2019 to 6:00 p.m EST on October 20, 2019. The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest Period, the Contest or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond the Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Contest Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
8. There will be  prize given away with a total prize value (approximate retail) of $234.99 CAD. The prize is the Fractal Design Vector RS - Blackout TG Mid Tower Case (CSFRT00066).
9. Prizes are not transferable. No cash or other substitutes for prizes are available, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute different prizes of equal or greater value should the prizes be unavailable for any reason (including without limitation export restrictions and product availability). Each prize must be accepted as awarded to the winner, and may not be sold. The odds of winning a prize are dependent on the number of eligible contest participants participating in the contest.
Winner Confirmation, Prize Notification and Delivery
10. The selected Participant(s) will be notified and announced and on October 29, 2019. The announcement and instructions for prize pick-up will be sent to directly to the winner. The selected Participant will be required to correctly answer, unaided, a mathematical skill-testing question, in order to be eligible to receive the prize. Selected Participant will also be required to sign and return to the Sponsor, within fourteen (14) days of the date notice is sent, a liability/publicity release in order to claim his/her prize. Each Participant is responsible for monitoring his/her social media accounts/email accounts for prize notification or other communications related to this contest. If the selected Participant cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the liability/publicity release within the required time period, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the selected Participant forfeits the prize and the initial selected Participant will have no further recourse against the Sponsor or any person or company associated with this Contest.
11. Except where prohibited by applicable law, participation in the Contest constitutes winner's consent to Sponsor's use of his/her name and city of residence, likeness, photograph, statements made by the winner about the Contest, Sponsor, and / or prize information for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
12. Participation in the Contest involves the collection and transfer of Participant's personal data, including participant's first name, last name, physical address, email address, and/ or telephone number as provided by Participant for purposes of administration of the Contest and such personal data will be stored on Sponsor's system. Thus, Participant's participation in this Contest constitutes Participant's consent to the use of such personal data.
13. To the extent permitted by applicable law, by receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Facebook, Instagram and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/ promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collective, the "Release Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, person injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. The Released Parties are not responsible for any products or service offered by third parties.
14. Participation in the Contest constitutes acceptance and agreement to these official
15. All entries become the property of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest if fraud, technical failures, sabotage, security breach, or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Contest as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other Contest or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to alter any contest rules at any time. Decisions of the Sponsor in respect of any aspect of the Contest are final and binding on all Participants.
16. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local laws and is void where prohibited by law. If any provision of these rules is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, all other provisions will remain in full force and effect.